Hey there! Would you like to be a guest blogger on DIYProBlog.com? If so, we thank you for showing interest in contributing!
We are looking for creative writers who can contribute high-quality content on the following topics:
- DIY Tutorials
- DIY Home Decor Tips
- Arts and Crafts Topics
- Art Tips and Techniques
What’s in it for You?
- You will get the opportunity to expose your content in front of a highly targeted audience.
- We will republish your content to our social media channels which will increase your exposure to an even larger audience.
- You will be able to link back to your website which will improve your SEO and website traffic efforts. You can include a short bio of yourself at the end of your article. Here you can include the link back to your website or social media profile.
What are the rules?
Please follow the rules below for writing your article, which will be reviewed by our content team before being posted.
- Always provide unique, high-quality content in your post.
- We ask that you stay on topic. As you can see, our blog covers topics in the DIY and arts and crafts niche. Blog posts submissions that are not in this niche will not be accepted.
- We do not pay any money for your contribution, we provide the opportunity for other craft bloggers to expand their audience and promote their work.
- We do not welcome press releases or posts with affiliate links.
- The article should be at least 750+ words in length, and you can write up to 3000 words.
- Please provide at least 2 relevant images/videos in your article.
- If you are taking a certain part of information from another website, please mention the source of information by linking back to it.
- Please format your post appropriately so the content is easy to read. Include bullet points, headings and subheadings where needed.
How to submit your article to us?
Please email us at email@example.com with your guest posting pitch telling us why you would be a great guest blogger for us. Sending us any previous work you have done so we can see your writing skills would be greatly appreciated!