Looking for some yummy and fun drinks you can make at home? Here are some delicious drink recipes for kids that are easy to make and tastes delicious.
Great for parties or sleepovers!
1. Funfetti Cake Batter Milkshake
This is perfect for summer or spring day, and it is very easy and quick to make. It is the perfect drink for a birthday celebration.
- One and a half cups vanilla ice cream
- Half cup cold milk
- Two tablespoon yellow or white cake mix
- Two tablespoon sprinkles
Full Recipe: https://lilluna.com/funfetti-cake-batter-milkshake/
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshake
Delicious chocolate covered strawberries blended with strawberry ice cream and a chocolate donut!
- 1 cup Wilton Dark Cocoa Candy Melts Candy
- 1/3 cup Wilton Pink Sparkling Sugar
- 4 large strawberries
- Baked Chocolate Mini Doughnuts (recipe follows)
- 1 container (1-1/2 quarts) strawberry ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Wilton Dark Cocoa Candy Melts Candy, finely chopped
- Whipped cream, to serve
3. Homemade Cherry Icee
This is one perfect drink that you can always share with your family, especially by the pool or at the lake during the summer.
- Two cups of cold water
- One cup of sugar
- One package of blue or red Kool-Acid
- Four cups of ice
4. Unicorn Milkshake
This unicorn milkshake is just perfect at a unicorn themed party or a girl’s night in. You can make two different colors and pour into separate glasses.
- Six scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Two Neon food colors. It can be Blue, Purple or Pink.
Full Recipe: https://cutefetti.com/unicorn-milkshakes/
5. Cotton Candy Unicorn Party Punch
This is a perfect drink to make for your kids to cool off during the summer months or any get together with friends.
- Measure two litters of cold Lemon Lime Soda
- Add 1 package of cotton Candy
- Measure one-half Quarts Cotton Candy Flavored ice cream
6. Cotton Candy Milkshake
This drink is perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth!
- 1 tub of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 containers of cotton Candy
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 cups of milk
- Pink and Blue Food Coloring
- Sugar Crystals, Blue or Pink (optional)
7. Orange Creamsicle Float
You will love the flavor of these vanilla and the Orange popsicle. These two flavors go together so well and is the perfect summer cool down after a hot day.
- Two small scoops vanilla ice cream
- Orange soda
- Whipped cream
8. Disney’s Frozen Movie Inspired Recipe: White Hot Chocolate Recipe
This is a perfect recipe that can be made on a cold winter day. It is super rich and creamy!
- Two cups of milk
- One cup of white chocolate chips
- Two to three drops of blue food coloring
- One-fourth of sugar for rims of glasses
9. Ocean Floats
Cool, creamy and refreshing ice cream floats. Love the ocean blue color!
- Two-third of blue Hawaiian punch or blue soda
- Lemon Lime soda
- Two scoops of creamy vanilla ice cream
10. Galaxy Milkshake
Galaxy milkshake is a perfect drink for your kids with its super fun colors. It is one of those drinks that your kids will taste and will always want some more.
- Two and a half cups of vanilla ice cream
- Third-fourth to one cup of milk
- Purple, blue or Pink food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Blue, purple or Pink sprinkles
Full Recipe: https://www.tastemade.com/videos/galaxy-milkshake
11. Rainbow Ice Cocktail
Just like a real rainbow that appears in the sky has many colors, so does this yummy Rainbow Ice Cocktail.
- Grape Mirinda
- Apple Mirinda
- Orange Mirinda
- Watermelon Smart Water
- Yellow Gatorade
- Blue Gatorade
Full Recipe: https://www.instructables.com/Rainbow-Ice-Cocktail/
12. Kid-Friendly Watermelon Slush
Kids love Slushies and for good reason..they are super refreshing and great on a hot summer day.
- 6 c. watermelon cubes, seeds removed*
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 7-Up or Sprite for serving
13. Halloween Punch
From decorating to trick or treating, Halloween is so much fun for kids.. All these won’t be complete without making a Halloween drink!
- Green gatorade
- Bottle of 7up or sprite
- Sour gummy worms
14. Mermaid Slush
This is a perfect recipe drink for parties with three different types of Gatorade, food coloring, ice and sugar.
- Green apple Gatorade
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- Green food coloring
- Blue cherry Gatorade
- Blue Food coloring
- Grape G2 Gatorade
- Red food coloring
Full Recipe: https://bitzngiggles.com/mermaid-slush/
15. Shirley Temple
This Shirley Temple is a classic drink for grownups and kids and very easy to make.
- Grenadine syrup
- Lemon-lime soda
- Maraschino cherries
Full Recipe: https://foodfolksandfun.net/shirley-temple-drink/
16. Jell-O Slushy
This is a super fun and festive recipe drink that can be made with any flavor combos.
- One pack of JELL-O
- One cup of boiling water
- Two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- One cup of juice or soda
Full Recipe: https://someofthisandthat.com/recipe/jell-o-slushy/
17. Italian Cream Soda
This is a perfect recipe for a special treat, especially on Valentine’s Day.
- Third-fourth cup of ice
- Third-fourth cup of club soda
- Four tablespoons of syrup
- One tablespoon half and half
18. Moana Hawaiian Punch
Delicious fruit punch drink for Moana fans, fun party punch for birthday parties!
- 2 oz Coconut Water
- 4 oz fruit punch
- 4 oz Mango Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Simple Syrup (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons Teal Sanding Sugar (optional garnish)